From: "Dan Malone" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 8:03 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS 3.7 problem with sound card

> Estelita,
> With the older jaws I think you need to go into the configuration
> manager by pressing insert F2.
> Then go to alt S for settings.  Go to Synthesizor, then make sure that
> allow wav files is checked.  Go to OK and save.
> HTH, Dan

and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity
to which it is addressed.  If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended
recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited.  If
you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying
to this message and delete this