From: "Chris Feist" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2007 3:17 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Help with reading text with Acrobat Reader

Hi.  I've never really had any luck with PDF documents, but now I have no
choice.  I'm going to install the latest version of Acrobat Reader, but I'll
need to know if there are specific settings I will have to make so it will
be JAWS friendly.  My understanding was it could be made to be so with some
accessibility settings somewhere?

Also, is there a way to save it as text?  That would even be better.  Any
possible way I can save a PDF file and read it, as well as copy and paste
from it, will work.

I'll have some PDF documents that I must read and then copy into a Word
document for a college class this week.  In fact, by Tuesday.  I need a
crash course in this because this is very last minute and I'm forced to do
research via PDF documents from my college's data base.  Keep in mind I know
virtually nothing about how to use Acrobat Reader, but it's high time I
learn.

Thanks,

Chris Feist - The one and only!

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at: