have a look at either blogger, or if you don't mind paying, type pad is pretty good as well, and I believe both those two support post via email

Chanting Monks wrote:
Hi folks,

I've been trying to use WordPress (and not successfully, I might add), and navigating around it to try and update my blogs myself is a nightmare. I've heard people talk about a means of blogging where you simply e-mail your blog to an address you set in the software, so your subject line becomes your blog header/title, and your blog appears as what is contained in the body of the e-mail. Does anybody know if WordPress is capable of this, or another blogging software program that is friendly with JAWS? Thanks much for any suggestions.

Best,
Joe

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Address for the list archives:
body of a blank message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.jaws-users.com/managers.php
following address:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
All labor that uplifts humanity has dignity and importance and should be
undertaken with painstaking excellence.