-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of oriol gómez
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2007 5:47 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] jfw scripts for cheating on exams for school
jaws-users!

Hello everyone.
I have made a set of scripts for cheating on exams/test. The scripts
work like this. When you press one of the different hotkeys to give an
answer, control 1 through 7, control shift 1 to control shift 7,
control f1 through f12 and control shift f1 through f12, once or twice
quickly, jaws will speak a different answer without showing anything
on the screen. I have been using these for 2 years now, and never got
caught. Mine are for wordpad , but they can be used with any other
application by just renaming the files to the application we want. The
scripts give more than 70 answers, and what I usually do is grab my
notes file, copy one line, paste it, press backspace and space bar so
there is no line break between a sentence and another because if
there's a break the script will will show a compile error message. You
can put in as much information as you want in each hot key slot, but
it can get tedious to get through a lot of information from just one
key, so what I do is put different small bits of information in the
different keys. I never used up all of my keys, but if anyone needs
more slots, just tell me and I will definetly do something about it.
if anyone is interested in using these scripts, contact me off list.
my adress is
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Postscriptum: If someone has a better way to copy the notes to the
script, like using an ini file, please contact me. I've been trying to
do this but never figured it out. Thanks!

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Address for the list archives:
To post to this group, send email to