From: "leonard morris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "jaws" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 11:56 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] admin log on screen

Because David temporarily shut down this list and I am not sure if my post
made it I hope it is not inappropriate to repost my concern. If it is I
apologize. Original message follows:

I used windows update a couple of months ago to update Windows Xp pro. Since
then I always have to hit the spacebar on the administrator log on, turn off

computer and log on screen when jaws starts speaking when I boot my
computer. This even happens if I have not performed any tasks for a while
and I return

to let's say to look at email messagesabout an hour later. When I initially
did the update and rebooted the computer so that the updates would take
effect when I was asked

to enter a password I hit the spacebar without entering any password which I
thought meant that when you turn on your computer it would go right to
windows

like it use to do. I am the administrator and there are no other users on my
computer. Hope I am making sense here. Any thoughts how to change this
behavior.

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Address for the list archives: