Would it work to turn down the volume on the cassette player?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jerry Berrier
Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2007 5:15 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Recording Software

An attenuator cord can look just like a regular patch cord, but it has a
component in it that decreases the level of the signal that is transmitted
through it.  It's used when the device you're sending the signal to needs a
lower level than is being output by the other device.

Jerry Berrier
Cell: 508-735-4420
http://www.birdblind.org