Hi David,

I think it should be noted that there are many free music sites that
actually encourage the downloading of music from their artists that are
featured on their sites.

This is done mostly to get bands out there using this rather new marketing
ploy, and to offer a band or musician the ability to get noticed and offer a
platform where agents or music professionals can sample new material for
sign-ups.

Having said that, there are services that one can pay for music downloads,
such as napster and ITunes, where people pay for the music they download.

I understand that this may not be exactly what that person was looking for,
but there are legitimate outfits out there that actually encourage the
downloading of music available from their sites.

Just thought people would like to know that.

Victor

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Address for the list archives: