I really like Rhapsody. www.rhapsody.com

I like it so much I have created a tutorial for its use with Jaws and
Window-Eyes. I am selling it for $9.95. You can find it at the following

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jerry Berrier
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2007 9:36 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] accessible sites Re: Downloading Music Files

I use emusic.com

Their site is very accessible.  I installed their download software, but I
don't use it directly.  You can download individual songs or whole albums
right from their website.Although they don't always have the music I am
looking for, their site is very good.

 Jerry Berrier
Cell: 508-735-4420
http://www.birdblind.org

people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but
people will never forget how you made them feel."--Maya Angelou