From: "Denny Huff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 12:27 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Winamp as default player

Yes, the Winamp browser really messes with a screenreader, but I didn't know
it had anything to do with the Winamp Agent.  There is a plugin available
for disabling the browser starting with version 5.1.

Denny Huff
Gateway FT Blind. LLC.
(636) 262-1383

Having problems using Office 2007?
Join the Office 2007 and screen readers help group by sending an email
message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The Gateway To Independence