-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Patti
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2008 9:05 AM
To: Jaws
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Backing out of files

Hey Gang,
When I'm in a folder in my list of months of the year. I enter on the month
of July, so when I get done with that month and hit backspace it puts me at
the top of my list.
My question is how can I make it stay at the month I just got done with
instead of going back to the top of the list?
Thanks for all the help I can get.
Patti

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson
afterward.
Vernon Law

11 "

It has removed 1096 spam emails to date.
Get the free SPAMfighter here: http://www.spamfighter.com/len Visit the JAWS
Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
To post to this group, send email to