Depending on your needs, the diferent products from

http://65.200.22.182/training/index.htm

might also be an option. Text Cloner is a stand-alone ocr that will
work with an existing screenreader to read documents While
ScanAndRead and the Complete Reading Systems can be used in a
self-voicing mode.

These packages are made with the blind and low-vision user in mind
but come at a much lower price than OB or K1k.

Cheers,

Doris At 06:33 PM 2/24/2008 -0500, you wrote:

>Does anyone know where I could get a copy of OmniPage version 15?  I have
>OpenBook 6.0, but I'd rather have something that would work using my DecTalk
>USB voice and JAWS to navigate.
>
>Arianna Calesso

"Pray, pray, pray!" - Pray without ceasing. (1 Th 5:17)

PM