Try going to your view menu and then down to, toolbar.
Go to, draw and uncheck it by pressing enter.
HTH

Denny

If you like good Gospel music, then I invite you to join,
The Songs Of Zion Broadcast
Hosted By: Denny Huff
Each week I will present you with a 60 minute broadcast featuring Southern,
Country and Bluegrass Gospel music.
To join, send an EMail message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Send your song requests to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
I will do my very best to get your request on the next broadcast.

The Songs Of Zion Broadcast
Bringing you the best in yesterday's and today's Gospel music.

Not a lot of talk, just a lot of good Gospel music!