-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[smailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brian Lee
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2008 10:20 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] indentation read out loud

1.  While in Microsoft Word use Insert-6 to bring up the Microsoft Word.JCF
file in the configuration manager.  (that is insert key on the number pad
with numlock turned off along with the number 6 located above the Y on the
keyboard).  Use caps lock with 6 if using a laptop and the laptop
configuration.
2.  Use Alt-S to bring up the settings menu and then use down arrow to the
choice for text processing.  press enter on that choice.
3.  Tab eleven times to the checkbox for speaking indented characters and
uncheck it if it is checked by pressing the spacebar.  if it is already
unchecked then press escape and use Alt with function key 4 to close the
configuration manager.
4.  If you uncheck the choice for speaking indented characters then use the
tab key to move to the OK button and press the spacebar.
5.  Use CTRL-S to save changes and then use Alt with function key 4 to close

the configuration manager.
6.  When back in Microsoft Word bring up the verbosity dialog box by
pressing the insert key on the keypad with V.
7.  Press the letter I until you hear the choice for indentation announce.
If JAWS says that ignore is the active choice then press escape.  If JAWS
says"detect" then press spacebar to choose the ignore choice and press
enter.

Brian Lee
[EMAIL PROTECTED]