Hi. Jim's posts this afternoon have me hankering to upgrade to 2016. I'm really
hoping, though, that the upgrade will eliminate an annoying problem FS, this
list and I have been unable to solve concerning the clipboard interfering with
JAWS in Outlook. So, my questions:

Does anyone know if FS/VFO has announced they officially support Office 2016
now? The recent JAWS 18 upgrade notes suggests they do. I also have a call into
FS about this.

Second, are there big differences between 2010 and 2016, especially in the
ribbon? (I don't use the JAWS virtual ribbon.)

Third, when I upgrade, will my 2010 settings be retained? How about my JAWS
settings for Office?

As you might guess, I'm hoping for the least possible time-consuming transition.