From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of David Whitehead
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2017 11:53 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] jarte;

Good afternoon all;

I have a question regarding the jarte program,

Jarte 5.4,

One of my client's asked me to download and install the program since she
can't afford the office,

Well, I did the install, I couldn't get Jarte to work at all.

Isn't it supposed to recognize a screen reader,

Or, how to get the program into screen reader mode?

Hopefully someone will have an answer.

       Statistics are like a bikini.  What they reveal is suggestive, but
what they conceal is vital.