From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of J.Cyr
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2017 12:59 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Blogs

Dear Keith,
My profound sympathies, I wrote several times in the past to this list on this
subject but for some reason I could never understand all my messages on the
topic were ignored.  Fortunately there is another list with much more helpful
members, ... it isn't specifically for those of us who use Jaws but it is for
the blind and many people on it have blogs and are happy to share.  Try
subscribing to: blindwebb...@yahoogroups.com

As far as blogging goes, I tried and gave up, my personal experience has been
that the free services (like wordpress.com) don't play well with Jaws, but I
hear the paid ones (like wordpress.org) do.  I now co-author one which solved
the technical issues but isn't my favourite solution.

Good luck,
Sincerely,
Joy