From: Adrian Spratt
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2017 6:04 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] FW: [jaws] copy multiple pages

Somehow the three steps got combined into a single paragraph. I'll break
them down and add explanation.

You need to establish the beginning of the text you wish to select, then
mark the end point, then select.

1. To mark the beginning, create a temporary placemarker with control+
Windows key+k

2. Move the cursor  to the end point of the text you wish to select.

3. to select, press insert+ spacebar.