Wayne: I cannot speak for the Office 16, but 13 seems to work well.
Jerry
-----Original Message----- From: wayne smith
Sent: Sunday, April 2, 2017 2:05 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] MS Word 2016 and Spell-check

Hello to all-

I do a lot of writing and spell-check is essential for my work.  I am
currently using MS Office 2007 on 1 machine and 2010 on another.  I went to
a demonstration of MS Word 2016 and Spell-check was a disaster.  You have to
search for the wrong spellings amid pop-ups and all sorts of unreadable
tabs.  Has anyone been using Spell-check effectively in Word 2016?  If so,
can you point me to where I can learn how to navigate it.  The older
versions were so simple and straightforward.

Wayne