Well, just a happy report here. There was a food delivery site that I could
never get to work, then I got a report that I needed to use Firefox or
Google chrome, not supported anymore by I.E. So I tried firefox and it still
didn't work. After installing Chrome last night I went to that site and I
can navigate the whole site. Great! Wonderful. Going to look up that site
George gave for keystrokes as this is all new to me. Thanks.  Judy & Pauza