From: "Adrian Spratt" <adr...@adrianspratt.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 14, 2017 10:43
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Google Chrome, can't install; Revo Uninstaller

Okay, now I've installed version 2.03 of Revo. It looks completely
inaccessible. Using the PC cursor, the window says nothing but for a graphic
window. The JAWS cursor reads a lot more, but I don't seem able to activate
any controls. For example, I pressed insert-PC cursor on "Hunter," but the
result, whether with the PC or JAWS cursor, was just a graphic.