Does  this really carry over to all browsers when you make the changes in IE?

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Subash
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2017 5:52 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Google chrome problem

Hi Dennis, open internet explorer.
Alt T for tools, O for option, Shist Control tab once to get to the advance
page.
If you wish to get fomiliar with what's there, you can arrow down through the
lists of items there. If you want to get there quickly, press M until you hear
multimedia open.
I have the following turn off:
Enable automatic image resizing-OFF
2 of 7
Play animations in webpages-OFF*
3 of 7
Play sounds in webpages-OFF
4 of 7
Show image download placeholders-OFF
5 of 7
Show pictures-OFF
6 of 7
Smart image dithering-OFF
7 of 7
However, I don't recommend turning off play sound on web pages.
hth