The point is that link should be clickable no matter what.  I was set to
switch to chrome before I encountered that bug.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of David Moore
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2017 4:03 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Google chrome problem

Hi all,
This is how it is with me using Google Chrome. Now, if I use the mobile
site, I definitely use IE 11, because the mobile site works great in that
browser. However, the regular Facebook site works the best in Chrome. So, it
depends on which Facebook site you get on. Chrome works so much better for
the regular site, and IE 11 works so well with the mobile Facebook site.
David Moore
Sent from Mail for Windows 10