Did you right arrow when you shift tab?

But I'm not seeing a list of attachments; all I see is "message" when I
shift-tab back. .

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2017 9:52 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Opening attachments in Outlook-2010

When you shift-tab back once, you'll be in a list of attachments. To open
one, press enter. In my experience, if there are two, it's the second that
you want. If there are more than two, after opening the second, you'll need
to return to the attachments field to open the others, one by one.

If this doesn't work, please post again. It may be you have embedded
attachments, which is another process.