From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Paul J. Traynor
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2017 2:52 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS 17 Window not displaying properly!

Hi All,

Got a Dell laptop with windows 7 installed. Whenever I try and bring up the
JAWS 17 window to access something like the Utilities menu all I get is the
Options menu and a system menu. Most of the items in the system are greyed out
such as restore, minimised and maximised so nothing to access of any use there.
I did a repair of JAWS and even downloaded an available update but still no
joy. I also checked the resolution and it was at a value somewhere in the
middle of a range of different values indicating that this was the recommended
one. Just wondered if anyone has any thoughts on this.

Many thanks for help.

Paul.

---