It states that grammarly is free for google chrome. I wonder if a web page
could be set up in which one could enter a lot of text. Then have grammarly
check it. I never set up a page in which one can enter text, wonder how
difficult it is?
I still can not find out how much it costs for the download application.

---

Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com