Hi listers, Second time I am sending out this. Using JAWS 18 32 bit on win 7
32, I have been trying to assign a profile I created to FSReader without any
success. If I want it to work I have to set it as the default profile. Anyone
else has experience this issue, or have a solucion?
Thanks
Thanks.
Hi listers, Using JAWS 18 32 bit on win 7 32, I have been trying to assign a