From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Nancy B. Gibson
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2017 7:50 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com; jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Alphabetizing in excel

Kate,

I pulled up JAWS to try this and it does work the same.

I highlighted the column I would have wanted alphabetized by holding down
the shift key and arrowing down.

Then I pulled up the context menu by pressing the key just to the left of
the righthand CTRL key.  Sorry, if it's got an actual name, I don't know it
offhand.  But to the right of the spacebar there are four keys and it's the
third in from the spacebar or, as I said, just to the left of the CTRL key
which is at the far right.

Hope that didn't totally confuse you. :)

Nancy