From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Tom Fairhurst
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2017 11:47 PM
To: List Jaws
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Winamp

Winamp is still a disaster. Every time I press the spacebar the song I last
played starts playing. I would expect this behavior in the main Windows, but
not in the library window. Also, as I said in an earlier post, Alt 1 through
Alt 0 will read the column headers in Window-Eyes. I believe Alt+3 opens the
Data editor. I’ll be using Window-Eyes until it breaks or until you JAWS users
can come up with some better solutions. I know, I know, Winamp is supposed to
be broken soon, too.