From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of net bat66
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2017 10:13 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Webvisum

you can use the version 52 e s r version.; this is the business version and
usually will not upgrade for a full year.  instead of every 6 weeks.
while still recieveing all the security updates.

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/organizations/all/?q=us

i got this upgrade this month so you would be able to use it unt next june and
the updated webvisum 9.5 i think will still work for another year.
this webvisum is a modified  signed version  but i don't have the web page to
download it.