Some tables are set up by the publisher to read not only the cell in question but it's column, too, as you go across a row.

The table keystrokes and the quick title identifier Excel keystrokes (Alt/control.R and alt control T, are also awesome navigational aids.

This said, I'm encountering some recently programmed web pages where the tagblee consists only of column heads. Everything else is a "grid". I have not yet found a way to read a grid like a table - vertically as well as horizontally.

On 7/1/2017 3:10 PM, Jim Flusche wrote:
I think if you press the Escape key, Jaws will go back to reading the normal
tables.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of George Martinez
Sent: Saturday, July 1, 2017 1:05 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS layered keystrokes

Hello,
I have recently seen where I can use JAWS key + Space Bar then select T to help
announce rows & columns in a Table.
Is this a toggle or does it only stay in effect for the session?
George

________________________________
"Whatever you are, be a good one."  ~ Abraham Lincoln
________________________________ George A Martinez CPA, PC
12231 North 50th Avenue
Glendale, AZ 85304-2215
Voice 602.368.8854 FAX 1-206-666-2589
Email george.martinez...@gmcpa.net<mailto:george.martinez...@gmcpa.net>

James C. Pursley
Chief Investment Officer
Gaia Capital Management
Underpinned by sustainably growing cash dividends from quality
 companies, we seek long term client account growth