From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Jim Pursley
Sent: Saturday, July 1, 2017 4:57 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS layered keystrokes

The ins/spacebar/t layered keystroke stays in effect until you hit escape or
any other key.  You can reactuate table navigation at any time in the table.

It goes off when you exit the table.

Some tables are set up by the publisher to read not only the cell in
question but it's column, too, as you go across a row.

The table keystrokes and the quick title identifier Excel keystrokes
(Alt/control.R and alt control T, are also awesome navigational aids.

This said, I'm encountering some recently programmed web pages where the
tagblee consists only of column heads.  Everything else is a "grid".  I have
not yet found a way to read a grid like a table - vertically as well as
horizontally.

On 7/1/2017 3:10 PM, Jim Flusche wrote:
> I think if you press the Escape key, Jaws will go back to reading the
normal tables.

help announce rows & columns in a Table.
> Is this a toggle or does it only stay in effect for the session?
> George
>
> ________________________________
> "Whatever you are, be a good one."  ~ Abraham Lincoln
> ________________________________ George A Martinez CPA, PC
> 12231 North 50th Avenue
> Glendale, AZ 85304-2215
> Voice 602.368.8854 FAX 1-206-666-2589
> Email
> george.martinez...@gmcpa.net<mailto:george.martinez...@gmcpa.net>

James C. Pursley
Chief Investment Officer
Gaia Capital Management
Underpinned by sustainably growing cash dividends from quality
  companies, we seek long term client account growth