Did you try pressing the Tab/insert key? Also, to get into the box, sometimes I
just use the good old space bar.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Mike B.
Sent: Saturday, July 8, 2017 10:04 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Reading Combo Boxes

Hi Tom,

When, Alt + Down arrow doesn't work, try using, Shift + F8.  Shift+f8 is used
to turn on extended selection, the ability to select more than one item in a
multi-select list box.
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the end
you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.