Mike, do you have a photographic ear, remembering everything you hear? How the heck do you remember all these shortcut keys? I never even knew of the shift plus f8, never mind remembering it from now on.

lucky1i...@gmail.com
--St. Francis

On 7/8/2017 2:03 PM, Mike B. wrote:
Hi Tom,

When, Alt + Down arrow doesn't work, try using, Shift + F8.  Shift+f8 is
used to turn on extended selection, the ability to select more than one item
in a multi-select list box.
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the
From: Tom Fairhurst
To: List Jaws
Sent: Saturday, July 08, 2017 7:59 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Reading Combo Boxes

I am using JAWS 18 with Windows 7 64-bit Pro and IE 11. As I was filling out
the form for a Microsoft account, I had to select my birthdate:  date,
month, and year. These selections are in list boxes. The down and up arrow
keys read nothing. I could not read these unless I tabbed out and back into
them. The read line key read nothing. Pressing Alt-Down Arrow didn’t change
anything. Pressing the right and left arrow keys moved me to the next field
on the page. I was able to fill out the form but I had to tab in and out of
the fields several times to make sure I had chosen correctly. Any help would
be appreciated.