Hello,
You need to go into the basic options for JAWS. First press the key combo JAWS
key plus J. When the menu comes up you should be on the options menu. Right
arrow once and you should hear basics… Hit enter on this option. you should
then need to hit the tab key twice and you will land on automatically start
JAWS button. Hit enter on this button and the options you want to change are in
this dialog.

Regards,
Greg Wocher