thank you

-----Original Message----- From: Greg Wocher
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2017 9:32 AM
To: JAWS Users
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] stopping jaws at reboot

Hello,
You need to go into the basic options for JAWS. First press the key combo JAWS key plus J. When the menu comes up you should be on the options menu. Right arrow once and you should hear basics… Hit enter on this option. you should then need to hit the tab key twice and you will land on automatically start JAWS button. Hit enter on this button and the options you want to change are in this dialog.

Regards,
Greg Wocher