From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of wayne smith
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2017 8:19 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Searching in Outlook

Hello all- I am using Outlook 2007 and all of my emails are sent there and it
is great for quickly doing many functions.  One problem is when I want to do a
search for emails from a particular source or about a particular topic.
I tab to the search field and type in what I am looking for.  Once in a while a
list will magically appear and I can simply arrow down through that list and
select one if I want it.  Most of the time, however, nothing comes up or I tab
to where it tells me: A large number of messages have been found click this
button if you want all of them or limit your results.  If I do that nothing
that I can find comes up.  Any help in doing searches would be appreciated.

Wayne

---
El software de antivirus Avast ha analizado este correo electrónico en busca de
virus.