That is a hit and miss for me some times it works but not offen.
cheers.

-----Original Message----- From: Sharon Gosling
Sent: Saturday, July 22, 2017 2:33 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] sign in with jaws.

I have Windows 10 Anniversary edition and when I wake up the computer I
press Escape. It just says escape but I type in my 4 digit pin with no
feedback and it goes to the desktop or whatever was open. Don't know why but
I don't argue with success!
Works the same with Jaws 17 and 18.

Sherrie Gosling

-----Original Message----- From: michael fridey