Hello Annette,

In Word 2010 CTRL+F was set to go to the navigation pane.  In order to have
CTRL+F launch the Find and Replace dialog in the Find tab, and for CTRL+H to
launch the same dialog box in the Replace page, you can do the following:

Press Alt+F followed by Alt+T.
Press the letter C in the category list of options to move to the Customize
Ribbon item.
Tab to the Customize button and press spacebar.
In the category list that appears for customizing the keyboard press A until
you get to All Commands.
Use tab key and you might need to wait a couple seconds for the list to
populate.
Press the letter E to move down to the items that start with that letter.
You want to check the EditFind and EditReplace items.  You will need to
arrow down several times to find them.
For each of those items tab to the box that shows keys currently being used
and read the line.  JAWS might say that nothing is selected but reading the
line will tell you if there is a key combination currently being used.  The
EditFind should have CTRL+F and the EditReplace should have CTRL+H.
To add or change the key combination for these items tab to the box where
JAWS tells you to enter the new shortcut key.  Use CTRL+F for EditFind and
CTRL+R for EditReplace.
Tab to the close button and then OK or whatever the affirmative response is
to keep changes and get out of the dialog box.

If the two commands mentioned above already have the correct keystrokes
applied then something different is happening.

Take care.

Brian Lee
brianl...@charter.net