From: Rick Ely
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2017 10:40 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Quick Navigation Keys Vanished!

First, thanks to all of you who responded with ideas. Nearly there, as I
have my quick Nav keys back. I want to do a post about how they were stolen,
but I need help.

After six hours of reading manuals and poking about, I was once again in
some menu but which? That is the help I need. An option in Say All was set
to use Nav Keys for Say All only. Space bar brought up options that let me
choose Quick Nav everywhere not just for Say All. That was the fix. Well,
thinks me, I know where that must have been. It is in the Utilities menu,
Settings center in Say All. Nope, settings there are for items like speak
capitals or blank line, but not for Quick Nav. Anyone know where that other
Say All option might be? It is not good enough to solve the problem for me
alone. Someone else is going to experience the same challenge. For that
matter, it could be me!
Rick