From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of jyandt.mar...@comcast.net
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2017 10:43 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Irregular text sizes in Word

Morning all.

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to change the font size in Word 2013, if
the original text is not uniform i.e., some of the text is a different size
than other parts of text? I want to enlarge text, and reduce text sizes in a
word document as a whole document; and not have to go through the document and
change the sizes one part at a time. I hope this makes sense. I am using JAWS
17, Word 2013 (as stated before), Windows 10, and a dell laptop. Many thanks in
advance.

Jerry