From: Ted Larson
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2017 10:03 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] is there a quick navigation command to jump to
non-control text?

Dear List:

If I want to read an article that is on a web page, or the first occurrence
of non-controlled text, is there a quick navigation command to jump to the
body of the article where text is found  without having to wade through all
of the controls that precede it?  I thought the letter n would do it, but I
was wrong.  Thanks.  Regards:  Ted Larson