From: "Laura Richardson" <laurak...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 20, 2017 06:58
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Learning MS ribbons - virtual or not ......

Hello,

When it comes to navigating MS Word ribbons I'm pretty much a beginner.
I've memorized certain shortcut keys to do very specific things but need to
learn how to navigate these ribbons.

Right now virtual ribbons are turned on .. Would it be easier and more
efficient to learn the ribbons if I turned this off?  I want and need to
learn as much as I can so any feedback and suggestions are greatly
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Laura