From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Fernando Gregoire
Sent: Saturday, September 09, 2017 9:10 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Changing pages in a pdf document

Hi George,

Since I am completely blind, I don't know hotkeys related to visual settings.
However, check for these in the View menu for the settings you need.
Additionally, I suggest you to check the Accessibility Helper to see if special
enlargement options aren't disabled when you run assistive technologies like
JAWS. This wizard is found in Accessibility sub menu in Edit menu.