So, I did exactly what you asked, David.

Hal, of VFO, informed me that this special was for conventions only and is no longer in effect.

lucky1i...@gmail.com

--St. Francis

On 9/14/2017 1:01 PM, David Ferrin wrote:
I suggest somebody who is curious about this matter contact VFO directly to confirm or denounce this prospect.

I wouldn't want a long drawn out discussion to start as it would not serve to further the ability of any person to use JAWS.

-----Original Message----- From: Maria Campbell
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2017 12:29 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS for Only $125?

   I'd rather pay $120 for two SMA upgrades than $225.

lucky1i...@gmail.com

--St. Francis

On 9/14/2017 12:10 PM, Gerald Levy wrote:
This sounds too good to be true, but someone on another list claims that he was told by a VFO phone rep today that they now offer a low-cost program whereby you can purchase a full copy of JAWS for a one-time payment of only $125, or $225 with two SMA’s regardless of income, rather than the standard price of $1000.  Has anyone heard about this low-cost program?  Or did this person misunderstand what the rep told him?  After all, if anyone, excluding businesses and government agencies,  could buy a fully unrestricted copy of JAWS for a mere $125, why would they choose to buy it for the regular price of $1000 instead?  This just doesn’t make any sense.  There must be a catch.

Gerald