From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Maria Campbell
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2017 5:45 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS for Only $125?

You know, this is very nice for organizations.  But how about those of us who
have shelled out the $900 for the program?  How about doing a little something
for us, too?  $900 is a lot of money for us, the unemployed or retired or for
those who simply can't afford that much.  Just saying.

lucky1i...@gmail.com

--St. Francis