To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2017 8:54 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Links don't work in OE

Please keep in mind that displaying your messages in HTML is less secure then displaying them in plain text.

This way, when the e-mail is in plain text, you don't have files that might be viruses being activated, or beacons being triggered for fishing e-mails.

I, for one, would not rely on my anti-virus, especially since I'm using the free one by Microsoft, to completely secure my computer, so I take every precaution.

If you find this is only happening a fraction of the time, in other words, you're mostly copying links to send space, or something like that, it's best to leave it in plain text, and if there's a link you have to click on to go view a product, let's say, press the keystroke of alt+shift+H, this will switch the e-mail into HTML, and keep the rest of your e-mails secure.

Just a thought.

Scorpio

-----Original Message----- From: Steve