MSConfig

-----Original Message----- From: Mike B.
Sent: Sunday, October 22, 2017 5:01 PM
To: Jaws-Users List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] System Configuration Warning Screen

Hi All,

Running Windows 7 Pro with Jaws 16.  I was in, msconfig, & somehow i checked
the box not to show the message below.

System Configuration
You may need to restart your computer to apply these changes.
Before restarting, save any open files and close all programs.
Don't show this message again.  Checkbox not checked
Restart Exit without restart

Where  do I find this setting to reverse  what I did?!  Thanks much.

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the

David Ferrin
You don't have to be crazy to run a list like this, but it does help.