I saved the fix for the problem yesterday. Good work on finding the answer on your own.

-----Original Message----- From: Mike B.
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2017 11:13 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] System Configuration Warning Screen

Hi David,

No, once turned off that message disappears & has to be brought back using a
command prompt or by going into the registry to edit the value.  I got it
back via the command prompt, but both the command prompt, & what to change
in the registry are below.  Here are my notes:

From: Mike B.

Restore the restart prompt in System Configuration Utility
1. Open the command prompt, & paste the string of text  below into command
prompt.
2. Press enter, exit command prompt, & reboot the computer.

CMD /K REG DELETE "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MsConfig" /v
NoRebootUI

http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/restore-the-restart-prompt-in-the-system-configuration-utility-msconfig/

1. Click Start, type the following command and press ENTER:

CMD /K REG DELETE "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MsConfig" /v
NoRebootUI /f

(You may copy the above command-line and paste it in the Start, Search box,
instead of typing it manually.)

2. You should see the following message in the Command Prompt:

The operation completed successfully.

3. Type EXIT to close the Command Prompt Window.

USING THE REGISTRY EDITOR

Alternately, you can edit the registry directly to remove the value. Use
these steps:

1. Click Start, type Regedit.exe and press ENTER

HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Microsoft \ Shared Tools \ MsConfig

2. Delete the value named NoRebootUI in the right pane.

3. Exit the Registry Editor.

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the
end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree

----- Original Message ----- From: David Ferrin