Hello I got my CD in the mail and put it in the computer and go through the jaws set up and for some reason it comes up with can not find common local.dll please reinstall the program. I do already have jaws 18 on my system so does this mean I have to uninstall all of the jaws stuff including jaws itself and start from scratch going from jaws 18 to 2018? I never had anything like this since am coming from a window eyes user. Any help would be excellent. Thank you.
I Felt Like A Snake That Had Swallowed A Watermelon
Activated You
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5a0e57c64e64657c53cd2st04vuc