Hi Sue,

Another thing you can do is download the latest version, which is a newer
version than what's on the CD, & run it from your computer to install J2018.
The direct download links are below.

An update, J2018.1710.42, has been released to fix the most recent Outlook
problem, a note about it is below the download links.

32 Bit:

http://jaws2018.vfo.digital/171042CV129T/J2018.1710.42enu-x86.exe

64 Bit:

http://jaws2018.vfo.digital/171042CV129T/J2018.1710.42enu-x64.exe

Note for Updated Build

The build of JAWS 2018 now posted for download, is newer than the one found
on the shipping DVD for October 2017. This was necessary to add a fix for
Outlook
365 customers who were not hearing auto-complete information when typing
email addresses. Anyone who has previously installed JAWS 2018, and is
experiencing
the issue with auto-complete in Outlook from Office 365, should download the
current build and install over top of the earlier build. This fix will be
included in the first automatic update for JAWS 2018, scheduled to release
in early December.

Take care.  Mike.  Dodgers, try again next year!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the